View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 03:43 PM   #6
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie 5 View Post
Thanks for the feed back. Yes he is a yorkie.
No kids to worry about ( I have 3 other Yorkies)
No problem keeping him safe at all. This is a new vet to me as I have moved. Little to no advise on what to do. ( I will be finding another vet.
I was more interested in the info from the group. The spot is about half the size of a dime about pea size. I was really shock with the as a matter of fact no ifs ans or buts. It NOT going to close answer from the vet. It seemed to me that it could close as he is still growing. He has no symptoms of any Heath issues.

You are right....it could still close. You dont have any small children digging in it or pushing around on it, so you are fine there. I am glad you are considering changing vets....you might ask a vet you are considering, if they have a sizeable Yorkie clientele...that does not guarantee the vet is good with the breed, but at least he may be able to provide knowledgable care....yorkies have differences in some treatments than other breeds, and they really do need a vet that is familiar with Yorkies as a breed. Get some really good books about the breed so YOU are knowledgable about what is good practice for them......
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!