View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 02:39 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

lol I have the same issue,cats under my deck, but these are now feral cats, cats that ppl left when they moved. What I cannot understand is WHY do ppl let their cats out of the house? My concern is for the safety of my dog.My now passed girl would bark if she smelled or saw one under the deck, she would not go after it, this gave me time to chase the cat out from under the deck and it would jump over the fence. Now with city boy Cody he would go after it,more so now since one time at my vet they have cats roaming the waiting room when I was leaving from our visit one cat sneaked up behind Cody and smacked the heck out of Cody's butt lol, now Cody wants to battle any cat he sees. I use the water hose to get them out, and then BLAST them with water until they jump over the fence. Cats not liking water I pray they will remember this if they decide to come back.I also closed off the underside of my deck with chicken wire. It's almost invisible,just hope cats won't dig a hole under the wire lol. That is one crazy lady to accuse you of trying to kill cats that she has no right to be feeding them on YOUR PROPERTY. I would turn on the water hose to get them out from under your shed and soaked them good when they come out, this may scare them from coming back and it won't hurt them, just wet them lol. Good luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!