View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 03:48 PM   #11
caseymarie09
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
Please leave her on the Royal Canin Hypoallergenic food....dont be experimenting with switching and swapping THAT around....you KNOW she is tolerating that well....she likes it, she eats it, and it is working....my brother's beagle was on the Apoquel .....but he was also getting a long list of other meds/sprays/baths/.....that unfortunate beagle was a hot mess of allergies due to POOR BREEDING......my brother paid to fly an allergist to Houston from Dallas, at least once a week.....it cost him a fortune, but he did everything he could do for that unfortunate pup.....You have a long road ahead of you but it is manageable, and it is hard work, but the baby will certainly appreciate all you can do for her.....they adore us so much!
Oh wow! I hope he is doing better now! She actually doesn't like the Royal canin. She'll eat it if she hasn't eaten all day and is starving but I was planning on finding a dry food with none of those things she's allergic to and gradually switching when this bag is low. It was too expensive to waste and I do want to find one that she will eat well.
caseymarie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!