View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 09:42 AM   #1
swill
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 looking for hand free dryer recommendations

hi everyone-
i posted this in another section by mistake (i think i was soo bleary eyed from being on computer all day trying to get info) What type of dryer do most people use on their dogs with long dense silky coats.....so confused re different kinds after looking at cherrybrook, CC and petedge online. If anyone has a specific one they use - id love to know. Or if you just happen to know what most most people who show their yorkies use that would be great. As i had said - my current dog has a long silky show-type coat at the moment and if i dont find a better way to take care of it I'm afraid I'm really going to damage it. i had been taking her quite often to be groomed ....but where i live i have to drive over 1 1/2 to get there...so i need to be able to bath her more myself and get better tools to do so. (ie just ordered 2 high quality brushes to try and some different shampoo/ conditioner and spray to brush her out)
Using my own hairdryer is no longer cutting it. So I'm willing to make an investment in a good one but VERY confused re types and fan (if too strong vs heat/ no heat etc. )And I'm very far from any shows to ask and to buy precuts that way. many thanks ......want to make bath-time and grooming much more pleasant for us both. *think i found one - but specific folding table/ portable grooming table recomnedations would be appreciated as well.
thanks (groomer away so i cant ask her) many thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!