View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 08:54 AM   #66
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
Oh I can handle it. That's no issue. It's just time I speak up instead of sit back. I'm not going to change a thing. My dogs are BabyDolls. They are not flat faced - looking nothing like the breed. They look to standard. (Except for color with my Parti babies)

Everyone has an opinion. If we all thought the same - well that would be just boring. Lol.

Anyone can sit behind a computer and type jibberish. It's real life that matters to me.

Too bad no one uses this site anymore. It used to be so popular.
I'm glad you feel you can handle it bc in the scheme of life, it's something that doesn't need to overwhelm anyone. I'm sure you have bigger things in your life that you'd rather be focusing on. Nonetheless, I think it's good to discuss stuff like this bc it does continually come up here at YT, so there must be a reason for that.

And I totally agree - if we all thought the same, we'd never arrive at anything of real excellence, ya know? It's the differing opinions and being able to tolerate those differences that get us somewhere in terms of growing/learning.

Enjoy your weekend....

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!