View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 08:33 AM   #12
blakeylee
Senior Yorkie Talker

I, too, am proud to say that one of my babies came from Breny and I could not feel more fortunate to have found her. She is the absolute love of my life and is perfect in every way! We still talk at least weekly and I have had Aleigha for over five years now. She actually chose NOT to breed Aleigha and placed her with a pet home (ME!) instead even though she was right at five lbs- because she was so small. Aleigha was vet checked immediately upon placement and our vet could not say enough positive things about her.

Breny still checks on Aleigha frequently and I simply cannot say enough about her love for her dogs- and her relationship with the families she chooses to place with- after they are carefully selected. It upsets me that someone that doesn't even know her or have one of her dogs would imply something negative about her and her babies due to a website name? Breny has frequently said she purposely does NOT breed for tinies because it is too dangerous. Anyone who actually knows her knows this about her and has heard her say it- and actually practice it- repeatedly.

If you are considering getting a pup from Michigan, in my mind, you cannot go wrong with Breny or with Karen from KP's Parti Time Yorkies. I have one from each and will never- ever- get a pup from anyone else. I am blessed to have their babies in my home (and my heart) and am so fortunate to consider them part of our extended family!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!