View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 04:52 AM   #8
magicgenie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Nancy isn't a breeder, no...but she is most definitely one of the most passionate people I know who fights against puppy mills and unethical breeding of animals. Puppy Mills etc do use manipulative words to market their pups - words like micro, mini, teacup, babydoll, teddybear ecetera.

So my take on her post is not that she intended to imply she was a breeder who was speaking her mind, but rather as a proponent of mindful and careful breeding as well as careful representation of the breed itself.

I think there are plenty of people who are also disappointed to see/hear that Breny is using "babydoll". However, I believe she has been using this for many years now (or used it, stopped, started again) bc there was an issue about it several years ago and I believe back then she said she was going to take it off the website. Maybe she never did...?
OK, no problem. I'm sorry to see the use of "babydoll" can be disappointing. It sometimes is a very accurate way to describe a puppy. I'm sorry someone in the past misused and turned the word into something dirty.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!