View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 03:18 AM   #7
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgenie View Post
Nancy, as far as I know you're not a breeder and that you're still here telling how to breed and what words we can't use to describe our puppies is, frankly, tiresome!
Brenda is a very experienced breeder with an excellent reputation. Some of us don't buy the YTCA hype declaring themselves the owners of the breed patent!
Nancy isn't a breeder, no...but she is most definitely one of the most passionate people I know who fights against puppy mills and unethical breeding of animals. Puppy Mills etc do use manipulative words to market their pups - words like micro, mini, teacup, babydoll, teddybear ecetera.

So my take on her post is not that she intended to imply she was a breeder who was speaking her mind, but rather as a proponent of mindful and careful breeding as well as careful representation of the breed itself.

I think there are plenty of people who are also disappointed to see/hear that Breny is using "babydoll". However, I believe she has been using this for many years now (or used it, stopped, started again) bc there was an issue about it several years ago and I believe back then she said she was going to take it off the website. Maybe she never did...?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!