View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 05:11 AM   #3
lilgidget
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesschloe1 View Post
I purchased the susan lanci tail bow harness in a size xs which is for 10.5-12" girth. My yorkie is 11" girth with her long hair.. but I can fit 4 fingers through the top of this harness. I have tried the xxs and it's too small. Before this harness I was using a buddy belt and although they are very nice, her hair was getting very matted and it was making her cough when she pulled on it. This harness is super soft and she really loves it.. should I just use it with a dress under or with a sweater in the winter? I let her walk around in the house with it on for 30 min and she couldn't get her legs out of it. What do you guys think? Keep or should I not keep it if it's 1" too large.
That's the reason I hate to buy things on line that need an exact measurement. But all the harnesses that I can find in pet stores don't seem to be what I'm looking for. I want to try the buddy belt 2 and will order a size 2. Gidget now measures 10.5 on girth but it only 4 mos old so I know she'll grow a little bit more. According to all growth/weight charts I've seen, her adult weight should be 4.5 lbs. What to do, what to do, what to do.....
lilgidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!