Thread: I'm a newbie
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 11:33 AM   #5
hazelcb
Yorkie Talker

Default Thank you!

Thanks so much for the kind welcome!

Yes, the furkids keep us pretty busy. All of them think they're the ONLY animal in the house, and so they want ALL of our attention. Often, all at once.

Butch, the Yorkie, runs the house, of course. If either of us dares to leave the room without Butch's express permission, he barks hysterically, until we come back in and pay attention to him again. For five pounds of dog, he is the noisiest critter we have. He barks, sneezes, and burps louder than all of our other animals together. :-)

I'm also taking care of two young kittens. For a week, I was bottle feeding them every three hours--THAT got exhausting!--and then another foster mother from the animal rescue from which they came took over. Now that they're eating on their own, I'm taking care of them again.

They had such terrible upper respiratory infections plus coccidia. One, Hugo, had eyes that were just about stuck shut. But they're doing so well now. Fat and happy. They get Clavamox twice a day, and Hugo gets eye drops a few times per day.

I'm so glad I found you folks!

Hazel
hazelcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!