View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 07:52 AM   #17
laurajmm
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile Re: Breeder- Only Pups, Pampered Pups, Furyourlove, ect.

I just got a puppy at the end of February from Jason McDowell. It is a long story. She was suppose to be a Maltese-toy poodle mix. She was only 1.7# & 3 months old when I brought her home. Too small to really tell all her features. After about 2-3 weeks her features were more prominent & she appeared to have no poodle features & her ears are straight up. Hmmmmm. I had him send me a picture of the parents. Father - White Maltese & Mother - all white Toy Poodle. Then everyone kept saying they couldn't see any poodle features & she was looking more Terrier. So , I did a DNA test & it came back that she is Maltese & Yorkie mix. Also, the mother is not even a pure yorkie. She is Maltese/Yorkie mix.
I am so mad . At myself mostly for not being mor thorough when checking. In the meantime while waiting for results I put in Jason & Heather McDowells name- many many complaints from very sick puppies , puppies that died , fake vaccinations, runs a puppymill.
Thank God that my little Phoebe was not sick. But, this guy is a Sheister & has no ethics.
I did report what he did to the Lawrence County, Pa. Humane Society & they in return turned it over to Lawrence CountyHumane Officer and to the Lawrence County Dog Warden.
laurajmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!