View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 03:06 AM   #1
apabreu
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Embarassed URGENT!! Dry eye emergency

Hey guys. I don't use this site much so I am not too familiar but I think I picked the right section for this subject. Anyway, I need help finding over the counter Cyclosporine 1% AQUEOUS suspension. My little girl Luna was diagnosed with chronic dry eye when she was a little pup and now at 2 1/2 years old she is not reacting well to her medications. Her opthomologist figured out a perfect balance by using the cyclosporine AQUEOUS suspension and an erythromycin ointment. Her eye was perfect and looked like her other normal functioning eye. Unfortunately, the vet can't get 100% aqueous cyclosporine drops anymore and her eye is suffering majorly. I called the pharmacy that compounds the eye drops and they told me that they can't compound the aqueous formula anymore because it is now available over the counter. I was thrilled at this revelation only to realize that it os near impossible to find it exactly as her eye requires it. She needs "cyclosporine 1% AQUEOUS suspension". If anyone could point me the right way to a store or other pharmacy that will compound it without oil, I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys!
apabreu is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!