View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 01:24 PM   #3
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommYorkie View Post
I am also looking for a reputable Yorkie breeder in AZ. I am not too far from you, just a little bit north of Gilbert. If you type in Yorkshire Terrier breeders in AZ you will get a few to come up and most of them you will be able to view their sites. I spoke to one or two and they were fine with me coming to their homes to check everything out. I think that's your best bet. Anyone selling pups should have no problem with you visiting their home or establishment to look at their pups and the pups' parents if they are on site. Hope that helps. It seemed to me that there are several breeders with puppies available and you get to look at the pups in person as opposed to watching online. Good luck, I hope it turns out well for you. God bless. If you can, let me know how you make out and if you're happy with a breeder you found. Thanks.
Have you checked YTCA yet for AZ breeders? They are some show breeders right here in AZ. I bought my Marcel (avatar) from a show breeder here in AZ. Private Message me if you want more info...

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!