View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 12:09 PM   #23
mom of 3 dogs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
When I sell a baby, it is in my contract that if at ANY time, that baby has to leave the original home I am selling that baby to, that baby has to be returned to me. I do not know what the circumstances of your purchase of this pup was, but make sure you are not bound by contract to return this pup to the breeder. It speaks volumes that you have not just gone out and "dumped" that young lady on the first person you had offer to take her!
thank you. I really care so much about Peyton. she was a friend of mines dog who had cancer and passed away :-(.

I did just recently find Peyton a fantastic home. I have a friend who has had 2 dogs for the longest time, A Scottie and a Westie. well, very sadly... the Scottie got cancer and has died. its been about a year and this friend was still very sad and so was her Westie. they weren't ready to add another dog until just recently and so, I brought Peyton over to try things out and they both love her and things couldn't be working out any better :-). I bring my other dogs over for visits regularly.

I would never have just got rid of Peyton. I do love and care about her. and , I knew that if I waited long enough, the perfect home would become available . She only lives about a 5 minute drive from me and my friend does know that if for any reason she can no longer keep Peyton , I want her to come back her to me.

Elaine, Peyton, and her 2 chi sisters Minnie and Tootsie
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!