View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 09:03 AM   #1
lovelilly
Donating YT Addict

Default ? for crate trainers

My two puppies are 11 weeks old and we are crate training. They are doing well for the most part. They hold it through the night and they never have an accident in the crate. I am trying to follow the instructions to the letter...but sometimes the little boy will just not go when I take him out.
Yesterday it was 70 degrees and I stayed with him for 45 minutes...and nothing!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I read some where that if they don't go that I need to put them back in the crate for like 10-15 minutes and start over. The little girl seems to be doing okay with it. As long as I am consistent with her she doesn't have many accidents...our little boy Tucker is stubborn with a capital S!
Any help would be appreciated...I just want them to empty out their bladder and bowels after being in the crate so we can just play. I hate having them in the crate...even though they seem to like it. We are also starting the clicker training...so if their is something I should be doing with that concerning potty training I would love to know more.
Thanks YT!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!