View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 08:37 AM   #30
SLR49
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarBerry View Post
I take my girl with me as much as I could. So I got several suggestions there are carriers that you can strap to yourself, strollers, purse carriers or even "purse" harness (where you can carry them like a purse). There's also car-seats/boosters. I have everything, myself, and am awaiting a stroller I just bought. I also find out about places that are pet friendly or don't mind pets. Aside from pet stores, I've found craft stores such as Hobby Lobby and Michael's are pet friendly. I think home depot is too but I do know that Lowe's stopped allowing pets. I remember seeing a list on pinterest on pet friendly places, but it's still advised to call ahead of time and be sure if they'll allow it as some specific store's management may not allow it. Also there's parks and stuff. I'd check the local areas for such places. Any place that serves/sells food will not allow pets and I know that service fields that are personal, like spas and salons, don't allow pets because of sanitation reasons, as well.
Lowes is manager dependent from my understanding. I take my little guy into our local Lowes. It had stopped temporarily after a dog bite occurred but now lets them back in. Many ATT stores are dog friendly too as well as some malls and high end stores in the larger cities.
SLR49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!