View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 07:07 AM   #2
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

I am not big on Purina Puppy Chow as the first ingredient is corn and it also has chicken by-product in it. With your pup being so young I think she should be eating 2 or 3 times a day. There are tons of threads on YT regarding dog food/puppy food along with information on the net. I am not sure if you are willing to change food or not but Nutro & Natural Balance are two good ones if you have a Petsmart/Petco store in your area. Many members go with Innova, Wellness, Candia along with a few others.

purina puppy chow(new formula)

ground yellow corn,chicken by-product meal,corn gluten meal,brewers rice,soybean meal,beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols(source of vitamin e),pearled barley,animal digest,dicalcium phosphate,calcium carbonate,salt,egg product,potassium chloride,l-lysine monohydrochloride,choline chloride,dl-methionine,zinc sulfate,ferrous sulfate ,vitamin supplements(e,a,b-12,d-3),maganese sulfate,niacin,brewers dried yeast,calcium pantothenate,garlic oil,pyridoxine hydrochloride,copper sulfate,thiamine mononitrate,riboflavin supplement,calcium iodate,menadione sodium bisulfite complex(source of vitamin k activity),folic acid,biotin,sodium selinite.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!