View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
CherubRock
Yorkie Yakker

Default Whats wrong?! Arched back diarrhea

I was in new york city all yesterday and got home late.. I'd run out of Dave's normal ID food that he eats(he sometimes eats people food and other stuff.. so this isn't the first time he's had something else), so i went to a gas station store and bought him a thingie of Little Cesears filet minion flavored food... Around 4am I woke up, and I went out to the living room where Dave asleep in his playpen.. I noticed he was sleeping not he flood instead of in his bed with his toys like he normally does. I rubbed his tummy a bit, and then picked him up and placed him in his bed and turned the lights out. Within 5 minutes I started hearing these loud noises coming from the living room.. I go out to see Dave running around his pen when his back arched, making awful noises, and having diarrhea.. I gave him a ton of water and went back to bed, I also googled little casears and found a bunch of amazon reviews that said it made their dog very sick, etc but that it improved with different food... When I got up this morning, he was doing the same thing with his back arched (no crying now).. I went and got him some bread and chicken, that he ate for lunch. And then I gave him some turkey for dinner.. He still seems to be in pain. He's still running around back arched... Should I take him to the ER? I just don't want to take him to the emergency vet if it's only constipation..
CherubRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!