View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 05:13 PM   #3
lsd989
Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile Thanks GR $600 Yorkie reply

Thanks for replying GR,
Yes she said to come up and see the boy and meet their parents, she says she can give me vet report , and references and has been breeding for 30 years. A co-worker of my husbands recommended her to him and said she is a great lady and breeder and he has bought 3 from her. The size of the dogs, from my research is another important indication. My grand puppy is 8 pounds and has champion blood lines and is a purebred but she is long not fat. lol Very lean . Also , she had a vet cert. and has a lactating patella (ironically my son has screws in both hips) and our vet found it in a matter of 3 seconds. We also say that her and my son were meant to be. Its very slight thank goodness. Yes I will check out the teeth and definitely will look at the relationship and how all the dogs interact. I like you am on here and trying to get as much info as I can to educate myself just like you have. Having someone like you comment is very appreciative and helpful so thanks very much. I do also have a breeder who is akc certified and has puppies due in June and are $1600.00 . I will go up and meet the puppy and take it from there. Thanks again . Best of health to you and your babies.
lsd989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!