View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 04:16 AM   #17
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry Lynn
I've never been a jealous person. I always just figured if a boyfriend wanted to be with someone else, then he could just go! Now if I would have ever caught one foolin' around behind my back, that would be another story! Not jealous, but PISSED!!

Now after 20 years with my husband, I'm usually the one pointing out the pretty girls and he's polite enough to pretend that he didn't notice until I pointed them out!!
LOL Sherry Lynn....HE passes that Test ! What a guy.

y0rkieL0ver..it IS normal to feel a little jealous but if it gets too much it will tear your relationship apart. When I used to feel that way I'd stop and think....either way if they're going to 'cheat'...me feeling jealous won't matter.

So I would just try to sit back and accept the things I wasn't too sure of....Anyone dealing with a jealous person will eventually just go ahead and do what they're accused.... of because they they figure hey - even if they DON't do it ...they'll be accused of it... so why not ?

Try to remember everyone needs their space and you cannot control someone elses actions. Just go with the flow and try to have faith that you have a good relationship because too much jealousy will ruin it.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!