Thread: diabetes
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 04:01 AM   #3
smmrpm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmymonkies
WHAT??? What the HELL are they doing there?? I'm sorry, I'm a little emotional when it comes to this type of thing. I would try to find another vet. I trusted my Maddie to someone who just kept telling me to bring her back more than once and my precious girl died. You need to find someone who knows what they're talking about. It sounds to me like this vet is VERY unsure about his/her decision. This baby's life is nothing to "guess about". PLEASE get a second opinion....from the bottom of my heart, I am begging you. I am literally crying right now
First of all Welcome to Yt and you will find lots of useful information here! I hope everything goes better for you! I am so sorry that you are going through this!

Yes take her in!! I am a diabetic and know what it feels like to be that thirsty and if she has already lost that much weight it isn't long before she could be in REAL trouble!! There are lots of dogs that are diabetic and if she is insulin will be her life line - and most dogs do well once they are regulated!! Make an appointment asap!! Good Luck and keep us posted!!

Max, Piper, Emma & Buttercup Click HERE to see our Pictures

Last edited by smmrpm; 03-08-2006 at 04:04 AM.
smmrpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!