View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 04:26 AM   #5
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaPenny View Post
She's okay. She's currently quite angry that I'm up here and won't let her at any of my food. She's still sick. The shot they gave her to stop the nausea worked really well. However, they said they were quite sure- but couldn't say for sure- that she wasn't obstructed. We chose to give her relief, see if there is improvement, and then get the x-ray tomorrow. She last threw up about four hours before the rush to the vet.

You're absolutely right, I would much rather spend money and make sure everything is perfect. We were so close to rushing her in last night, but she curled up, had a few licks of the sonic ice cube, and went to sleep on my chest.

She threw up twice more- a tiny bit- at around 6am, bile, and then nothing since. No more runny poop, wanted to play but got tired out of course. Thank you so much for thinking about her. My daughter against our wishes let a boy we've known since he and her were four, walk her and take her by his house. She was told no taking her by his home and he was not to walk her, as she tries to eat everything, and this kid is abusive to his cat. She disregarded what I said because he took the leash from her. She's too quiet and lets people walk all over her. We are very reasonably sure she ingested something during that 30 minutes. I looked through what she threw up, and found a feather, a stem, a hair ball, and some stuff that looked like bark. I understand that it could have been before that, but she was just fine before this. He's been banned from our home unless one of us is right there. I can't stop what he does in his own home but I can here. I'm trying not to get too upset. They are 11 years old. Now to stop her from biting my daughter when I'm holding her.
Omg...that bolded part. I would totally be freaking out too ! I would not want this kid alone w/ my babies.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!