View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #16
mylittletigger
YT 1000 Club Member

It's taken A LOT of fights, time and reassurance along the way of getting over my jealousy but it's calming down a lot. I even point out pretty girls, and asks what he thinks. but he's so used to how it was for the past year that he's still trying to train his own reactions to my comments. He used to get upset that I would ask if he thought a girl was pretty and if he'd do anything with her. But now I just say "oh she's pretty, what do you think?" and that's it. It does get tempting to ask the other questions out of pure curiousity but I don't. He's with me and that's all that matters.

I'm so lucky to have found my BF. I am truely crazy about him.

The way I found to get over it was to push it as far out my mind as possible and everytime a jealous thought would come into my head I would think " He loves me, he wouldn't do anything to hurt me." and then forget about it. Did I slip a few times, over course it's expected. But now I don't feel nearly as threatened as I did. Do I still look at other girls as competition? Oh Yeah. But In the long run, I know my mans coming home with me and not them. It's just fun to try to out do them and look better. he he he
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!