View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 05:24 PM   #4
elegntorchid
YT Addict

Sad

yes,

From the info in read on it, all animals must be kept in cages seperated from one another. no carpet, furniture etc. they can not be kept in the home. it would also prevent small breeders from advertising that they have pups. thus drive up the cost for people to obtain them and unless you lived by a kennel, you would have to have them shipped ( i have not read many good experiences on this), seems like a lot more would go through brokers. they also would not have the human contact and love, very limited socialization. on the other hand it would also stop some from over breeding thier poor animals and maybe cut down on the mills.
I don't know it just seems that it may hurt as much if not more than it may help. just my thoughts. I like the idea of being able to go to the home that my puppy comes from and seeing his/her parents and home. I don't think I would like to have one shipped or have to get one from a pet store. It would almost seem that it would keep many of the wrong people in business.
Kinda confusing.
elegntorchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!