View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 03:57 PM   #1
tlakva
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry I can't stop crying.....I dropped her :-(

OMG you guys..........today after getting Reese groomed I was getting out of the car and opened the back door to get my daughter out, lost my balance and dropped Reese from chest level onto our paved driveway .......totally hysterical I called the vet and rushed her in. She defecated and urinated on me and her tongue was hanging out and eyes in the back of her head.......I got to the vet as fast as I could. I was so hysterical I am almost embarrassed to go back to the vet. Anyway, they took her into the back and looked at her. She has hemmorging in her eyes, and they told me to watch and and sent me home with pain drops for her. They did give her a shot of pain meds. but she is just not acting right. I suppose the shock and pain med combo might be causing her to act this way, and she is probably really sore. They said thank god she didn't land on her head, she landed on her left side. The vet didn't even tell me what to look for as danger signs.....I feel so guilty and so so awful ! I don't know what to expect now ???? I feel like such a bad person......I can't believe I dropped my furbaby ! I love her so much and I am so sad this happened. Thanks for listening
tlakva is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!