View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 07:51 AM   #5
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

PLEASE, take these babies to a vet and have this done by someone that knows that they are doing. What "surgical instrument" are you going to use, a meat cleaver, to wham down and chop these tails off???? OMG, I need a drink and it is only 10:30am.........you clearly have not even taken the time to watch some amature on YouTube chop off a living creature's tails......

Take these babies to a vet and get this done painlessly.....it will cost you some money, but hey, you can turn around and just add it onto the "cost" you are going to charge for these babies. How old are you planning on letting them get before selling them?

There seemed to be a period of time when the posts on this site SEEMED to indicate perhaps people were getting more compassionate, more EDUCATED about the breed and the expenses involved in owning these dogs, let alone the expenses required to raise a litter. It seemed perhaps backyard breeders were thinning out....it seemed breeding these darlings for nothing but a quick buck was perhaps waning.....I found myself getting excited about the outside chance that we were actually able to provide PROPER education on yorkies and their care, not only their physical health but also their mental and emotional health......that perhaps people were understanding it was essential to get a MODICUM of education about breeding before throwing caution to the wind and just jumping in, devil may care attitude.......and then I am now seeing an increase in posts that clearly indicate "breeding and selling" yorkies continues to be nothing but a source of revenue for some people....do everything as cheap as you possibly can, then dump them on anyone that shows up with cash on them, and off load them quick as possible before you have to start footing bills for excellent, proper nutrition, emotional support, shots, "well puppy vet care", REQUIRED surgical procedures by someone that has a general clue what they are doing, like perhaps a VET!!!, anyway possible to nip and tuck expenses in order to hike your profit margin.....

OMG!!! This is getting to be nothing but a repetitive exercise in futility.....I am sorry, but I am outta here!!!!

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 04-23-2016 at 07:54 AM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!