View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 08:56 PM   #1
shelley olivare
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unhappy stuffed up or irritated nose help

My 6 yo yorkie started out with making a noise through her nose like it was stuffed up,, before she eats she does this also and seems like she is eating fast and not breathing,, the first visit the vet said she had an a bad tooth causing infection which would explain junk in her nose,, sneezing discharge sometimes, she also said that she was not feeling her breath through her nose enough,, also she did a nasal exam and nothing there,, so after 1st visit tooth pulled and put on antibiotics and temperil-p for irritation ect. a few later I noticed it again , not as bad but still there, now I'm told she noticed a elongated soft palate and that is why,, she is 8 and never had allergies and has tried all of them recently,, I'm afraid to keep having 1000 dollars spent on nothing getting better,,, I do not understand how the soft palate can make her nose plugged or irritated,, its not a backward sneeze my other dog does that one.....she seems fine , just anxious and does this nose , gag ,runny thing a few times a day,, help!!!!!!
shelley olivare is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!