View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 08:25 AM   #4
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragRacer1934 View Post
The first vet isn't bad.... I just have a lot of friends and family that go to the other vet and they say he is wonderful and they all love him. He has a lot more of a loyal clientele.... Also about $20.00 cheaper for vet visit fees. Which is why I'd like to see him.... I'd rather pay 45.00 than almost 69.00. Also, I didn't know if I should mix vets or just start him with one and stay with one.... (like go to this one for first shots and then the other after that.... shouldn't the other just see him from the very beginning? Idk... this is why I ask! hah
Completely understand. I changed vets when I got my new yorkie as I was still getting over the lost of my last yorkie. I place the entire blame on my old vet. I felt like they should have know to check for liver shunts first (I was a first time dog owner and didn't know anything about it). I had to take my baby to another vet to get a diagnosis, she ended up dying almost a year later. I am convinced if my first vet had tested for liver shunts, she probably would of still been alive. But that is probably just my grief talking.....painful learning experience.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!