View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 08:06 AM   #1
Asovey
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Tongue New Pup hardly ever urinates!

Hi everyone! I hope someone can help me with this. I have a new (two weeks ago) Biewer named George. He is two and a half years old. He is shy, but making progress. I have had many Yorkies, but George has me stumped here. He is fixed. George hardly ever pees! He has marked in a few places, but I expected that since I also currently have another older male Yorkie named Cooper. When I take Cooper out to potty, he will go fairly quickly. George, on the other hand will frequently take forever, or not even pee. I keep a close eye on him and I don't think he is peeing in the house. It is now almost noon and the last time I saw him pee was last night about 8:00. I have taken him out three times today and no luck. He is healthy and always has a water bowl with fresh water. I am not sure what happened in his life before I got him, but his breeder did not mention any traumas. Could he be drinking his pee right from "the source"? Ewwwww... How long can a dog go w/o urinating? This has me totally amazed!
Asovey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!