View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 10:55 AM   #15
chelbuddy
Donating Yorkie Yakker

So great to have other Yorkie folks to celebrate with!

The Yorkie meetup was great here in San Francisco - it was great to meet lots of Yorkie people, though many of the Yorkies were much more subdued than I expected. Buddy had a blast and we ended up hanging out at the store for a long time afterward.

I am very excited to report that I haven't had to clean up any accidents in 2 whole days! He goes very reliably on his little "WizDog" and he is now only waking up one time a night to go potty and he rattles his little crate and I take him right to the kitchen to do his business and he's set!!

I'm not sure exactly what did it, but I got him a crazy soft new throw blanket ($10 at Ross!) that he seems to LOVE, and I've been leaving the classical music station on all night - so we go to bed around 10:30p he wakes up at 3, goes potty, goes right back to bed in his crate and then gets up at around 6am, which to me is PERFECT (though I will be happy when the 3am potty breaks stop!) - but at least he's not having accidents in his crate anymore.

When he's like this, I love him! We get up at 6, he has breakfast and then cuddle in bed for a little while, then he comes into the bathroom with me with his toys and I take a shower.

I can't wait to go pick him up tonight - we have puppy class!
chelbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!