View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 10:13 PM   #10
Deviruchi
Senior Yorkie Talker

thank you for the replies. i called the vet today and they said i don't have to worry much.. and that there shouldn't be permanent damages unless i cut it to his base of his paw.. lol :/
still feeling pretty guilty though

@markfromsea, oh yeah... the one i was using had a safety plate.. he just started to wiggle alot for whatever reason and i ended up cutting a lil too short :/

@anneclaire, thank you for the tip. i've used the baking soda after googling. not sure if helped or not since he was bleeding a drop or two.. and he was done bleeding by the time i got to baking soda.. lol but i'll remember this for later (hope it just never happens again though T-T)

@jkpal, he's ok with me touching his paw now. he was actually letting me touch his paw yesterday after the accident, but only if he saw that i didn't have the nail clipper in my hand.. lol i'm constantly doing *paw* command with him so he'll be ok with him giving me his paw again :/ bribing for his love at the moment with lots of treats.. lol

@couversmom, i actually just went ahead and managed to cut his other nails... it wasn't fun at all since he wanted to run away, but breeder and trainer told me that if i don't do it now, he'll keep running away from me in future and i'll have a harder time doing it... :/ hope they are right. lol but thank you for the flour tip. ill make sure to remember that too
Deviruchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!