Thread: Happy Ending
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 09:17 AM   #3
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan78 View Post
I just thought I would drop a a note on a great experience I had the other day at a Petco in Henderson,Nevada. I met a lady with a darling little mixed breed yorkie I think it was a yorkiepoo. Anyways she had it groomed nice and it was a cute little girl. The best part she also had a little Maltese that was saved from a puppy mill. That little girl was six years old and was confined to a cage all her years having one batch of puppies after another. She chewed her front paws and did not know how to play. Her new mom said she was a skeleton when she adopted her so now she was getting weight on her. Eventually she will have to have her bottom teeth pulled. When her mom held her this little dog just hugged her with a thanks. Moral of this story: It touched my heart to see this little life get a wonderful home with love. It makes me have tears in my eyes. I wished they could change laws on puppy mills and give them the death penalty. Susan
I'm with you on this entire post, ALL THE WAY.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!