View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 02:37 PM   #2
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj1975 View Post
Hello , I'm new here
We got rocket when he was 10 weeks , now he's four and half month old and he's a real joy in our life
This is the first time we have a dog and a yorkie puppy
Everything went well and wonderful so far , but today i woke up and i noticed a vomit on his carpet , this is the first time he vomits and the vomit it self was the same food he ate
I first thaught it was normal , but then i noticed rocket was not normal at all depressed and looking in pain and does not move as usual and not eating or drinking , called the vet he said its normal and he might be exhausted from vomiting .
He stayed like this all day and i started getting worried now we just noticed a poop hard on his butt i put him in the bathtub and removed it with worm water smoothly
Is it normal and what should i do , it's very late now and can't find a vet in this time
Please help and sorry for taking so long
This is NOT normal....."exhausted from vomiting" once or twice???? NOT normal....he vomited a couple of times, not enough to "exhaust" him. He may just have an upset tummy for a 24 hour period....be sure he has water down so he does not get dehydrated....feed him very lightly....perhaps just a little boiled chicken with a little rice.....watch him he should be getting better within 24 hours...if he is not feeling better by tomorrow, change vets and get him checked out.....especially if he is still lethargic and not wanting to move around or in pain....
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!