View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 10:21 AM   #1
yorkiefan_
I ♥ my Cookie Monster!
Donating Member

Default Happy birthday Monkey!

Today my Amazing Yorkie (from the great Deb Sillers) Cookie Monster turned three!

And Cook is still the same lovebug mischievous ball of energy as on the day I got her from Deb. She went nuts over he new fox squeak toy, though I think she liked her bowl of Caesar even more. We had lots of outside time this morning, she loves the spring flowers in the garden and chasing squirrels, but now it's naptime for the yorkie. I can't believe it has been three years. I feel like I just got her a couple of months ago. Cookie is everything I always wanted, a lovebug lapdog who is still pretty independent, loves playing with me and with her toys, loves running around and going on walks, and makes me die laughing every time she steals the toilet paper and then runs off at full speed or attacks my foot and yells yorkie curse words when I push her out of the kitchen with my foot while cooking something. She is such a perfect mixture of sweetheart and mischievous turd bird, and brings so much happiness to my life. So thank you Cookie Monster, and happy birthday! And thank you Deb Sillers for giving me the greatest friend a guy could ever have!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!