View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 05:35 AM   #12
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious little girl. I know your pain, I had to put down my 17 yo girl 2 years ago, One day she was good, the next day I had to rush her to ER, she never came home. Your experience losing her before your very eyes, I cannot even imagine the horror you went through.(((hugs))). A story of one of my experiences of losing one of my babies. Some years back I had a pack of 3 girls, all 3 years apart, my 13 yo passed away, 6 months later my 10 passed away, my 7 yo baby was grieving the loss of my 10 yo. The 7 yo was always "the baby" of the pack. Now she was the only fur child. I was still grieving the loss of my 2 older girls losing them 6 months apart, the baby was in deep depression, she was always the little clown, she wouldn't eat, hid under the bed all the time. I put my grief on the side, the baby was suffering too much. I did everything with her, took her to all her special places, visited all her fav. ppl. nothing could make her happy. She was not the happy little clown anymore. I gave her 6 months to adjust, it never happened, she NEEDED a buddy. So, 7 passed passed and out I went to find her a new buddy. I didn't know how she would react to being the mama, since she was always treated as the baby. Well I found a beautiful, but BIG, little girl, 8 weeks old. I took her home and it was LOVE at first sight. My little clown was back. She bonded with the new kid right away, she accepted the mama role. I was AMAZED at how fast she bonded with the puppy, how much LOVE she had for the puppy, it was as if she had taken for granted the two older girls because they were there when she came home the very first day. She felt the pain and loneliness of being alone. She APPRECIATED the new baby, ate with her, slept in the same doggie bed with her, never let the baby out of her sight. Where ever the baby was the older one was right there with her, I called them ROADWAY cos they were like the tandem trucks one right behind the other. I was so glad I got this puppy for my girl, not only did I get my little happy clown back, but she happier with the new puppy then she had ever been with her two older sisters. Having my lil clown back and seeing the LOVE she had for the new kid helped me heal the loose of my two sweet older girls. No dog can ever replace a precious lost baby. Give yourself time to grieve, help your little boy in his grieving the lose of his best friend. Do special with him, take him to special places, stay strong for the little boy, they feed off our feelings and emotions. Maybe one day you can open your heart to a new baby and a BFF for your little boy. (((hugs)))

Last edited by matese; 03-26-2016 at 05:40 AM.
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!