View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 10:48 AM   #7
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Dukes View Post
I was looking into one since I will be traveling across country to get home soon. I am so afraid of her jumping out of it, or at least trying to lol I only see some that have the clip to clip on them for they harness
All of the dog car seats I know of come with a tether. The Snoozer seats with the high sides (not the console ones) are harder to jump out of then the Pet Gear, which we also use.

There are pros and cons to both. With my smaller car, the Pet Gear is easier for me to pick up my boys to take them out of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambee View Post
are these car seats good? They are only to be place on the back seat? any info on these I keep reading a lot of people use it...I drive with my Bambina everyday and i do not have a car seat for her...I dont really open windowns when i'm with her I just turn on the AC....
Snoozer is a very popular car seat. My boys are very comfy in both the Snoozer and Pet Gear. They are great for dogs who like a view when they are in the car.

There are also basket type seats that fit over the headrest of your car seat.

Front seat use: the most important thing is having a car that allows you to disable the passenger side airbag. Otherwise, I would stick to backseat use.

Also, make sure you look at the measurements of the dog seat. Some people are surprised how large Snoozer seats are.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!