View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 09:05 PM   #6
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouversMom View Post
Poor guy, I am so sorry to hear that he was attacked. Horrible.

I am a proponent for dog parks (I am the local dog park Vice President), but I am a big believer in the small dogs being separated from the large dogs. When they are separated by size, I feel more comfortable taking my two but I am always on guard there. I do not go there to relax and let my guard down. I can do that in my own yard. I take my two for socialization, but I definitely agree that small play dates are great as well. I think a lot of people do not know their dogs well and let their guard down at the dog park. I know when I see these type of people and their dogs, we leave. I am very protective.

I wish you luck in figuring out your bond with Monty. It sounds like you love him very much. I think the more you work with him, the more he will know you two are a pair. Good luck!

I see you are from Surrey, I lived there for about a year... my in laws live in Langley, so I am very familiar with the area. Which park did this happen at?

Sorry to hear about Monty- he's a cute little guy. Also you're a very good writer!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!