View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 09:23 AM   #7
sampsongc
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
Hi , as some of you know I picked up my girl Lucy , well she settled in great she walk great on a leash and only get on sofa if I say she can the only thing she is doing is trying to dominate my male chi by trying to hump him, he is only 5lbs and I was told she was 5lbs but more like 7 to 8 lbs. But here is where I need help her hair around her neck is matted pretty bad does anyone have any idea on how I could get them out. I don't want to shave her . Her belly is also matted I will shave that part. I did have to cut her some bangs she had what I think was gum in them. She is a real sweetheart .. I can't complain too much I did get her for free she came with all her belonging , crate , food , and treats.. Other than her hair and being kinda thin she seams healthy, her teeth look real good . I am making a vet appointment tomorrow for her to get a check up. Thanks
My groomer showed me a great way to get out bad mats. Just take a good thinning shear and cut through the bulk of the mat. Then brush with a good quality wire brush. Hold the hair tightly above the mat so it doesn't pull and hurt them. It works. Much better than shaving them down completely.
My dog has pretty thick hair so I didn't even notice it looking any thinner where the mat was. My little girl gets matted under her chin, chest area from her sweaters.
sampsongc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!