View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 11:24 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Thumbs up Schoola.com--Free gently used clothes up to $30, Really works!

I don't think I posted this yet, but I saw this site mentioned on an app that I use to sell clothes I no longer want. This site sells gently used clothes and it benefits local schools from around the country. With the below link you can get a $20 credit, then sign up for their email list and get a coupon code for another 25% off, and I think you get another $10 credit for creating a "collection". I placed my order last week and I got two things completely free, even shipping was free. Try it out! There are mainly clothes for kids, but women and juniors, and some stuff for men but not lots. You can't use the credits towards new with tags stuff (which is all the yellow tag stuff) but everything else is good. As long as what you choose is less than your credit, it is 100% free.

I got my stuff a little over a week, even though the free ship method said 14-21 days. You will be prompted to enter in a credit card, but if your total is zero, nothing will be charged. I got a summer dress by Quiksilver and a Johnny Cash t shirt. I put in another order and that should be coming in a few days.

https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X9monY9Q

PS, if you refer people, you get $20 credit each time!

Last edited by capt_noonie; 03-17-2016 at 11:26 PM.
capt_noonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!