View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 05:35 AM   #1
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Default Vocalizing and ears.

It's not so much of an info question as a curious question. I was told by the breeder how quiet her and her siblings were, and as Chewie comes out of her shell, she's not *that* quiet. She isn't a big barker, but she likes to talk- a lot. She has this cute little squeal when she sees us- and the length varies depending on who she's greeting. I get a medium length one, and my daughter gets a short one (for instance) She also will whine, she'll bark short and soft if my daughter isn't running fast enough for her, etc. I've heard that they bark, but I never thought she'd "talk" to us.

Her ears in particular are so funny. she lays them flat when she sees us, and not in fear. She's suuuuuper happy and her tail is a mile a minute, and play bows. When she cuddles with me at night before bed, her ears lay down like a bunny rabbit. I love it when she sits down, (which led to the triangle teddy bear nickname) cocks her head to the side and one of her usually straight up ears flop down just on the tip.

She also started burying her bones in our throw blankets. Not part of the thread, I thought I'd mention. She is so stinking cute, I don't think I've said that enough lol.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!