View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 10:34 AM   #14
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canana View Post
Looks like they're drops and you can buy it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Health-Extensi.../dp/B008ES06FO
It's got great reviews. I think I'm gonna get some to have on hand too.

Best wishes to baby Layla..hope she's back to her normal self soon!
I have used this stuff when it was OWNED by Dr.Miller...he has since sold the company to a larger manufacturing company I think, but the quality of the product is excellent, and the dogs adore this stuff! As a matter of fact, I was dosing mine prior to a car trip to the beach, sitting on the floor, and somebody knocked my bottle over, spilling it onto the floor....I had a wild mad dash of crazed dogs scrambling to get to the puddle to lick up as much as they possibly could before I could get it cleaned up! When I drive to Paris to visit my brother, that is a 7 hour trip from Houston, and I have dogs that get car sick....they all get a dose of this stuff before we leave, and again in about 5 hours because they have not been fed...they do great on the trip, sugar levels stay where they are supposed to be and not just spiked up from a burst of simple sugar.....works super for new mommas birthing babies.........I buy this stuff by the gallon jug....ANY stressful situation calls for dosing.....I have used it for years and I love it....and it isnt that globbed up, thick, sticky, stick all in their face hair wads of NutraCal! Just be sure it is DR.MILLERS PET NUTRA DROPS.....they have some stuff on the market that was not formulated by Dr.Miller, and it is NASTY!!!!

When I have newborn babies, immediately after delivery, after I suck their little mouths out and cut the cords, they all get a dose of Dr.Millers....relieves the stress of birth, gives them a boost of sugar and vitamins, and they will immediately start rooting around looking for mommas feeding station! I even have my vet using it when she delivers babies!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!