View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 06:50 PM   #1
RudisMom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Tarzan Lee I Love You and Miss You So

On January 4th of this year my precious Yorkie Tarzan Lee was killed by a stray dog who had been hanging around since before Christmas. I was carrying things into the house and he snuck outside. Once I realized what had happened I hurried outside but by the time I got outside to try to find him it was too late. I have cried oceans of tears over the loss of my precious baby boy and I don't know if my heart will never mend. He had just turned 5 a month before I lost him and I feel so cheated. It took forever for me to be able to sit down and watch TV again because as soon as I would sit down he would be on my shoulder watching television with me. He slept right beside my head on my pillow and I miss feeling his soft little body there next to me. I have had dogs since I was a child but having a Yorkie is different because Yorkies are so different. They are precious little companions with hearts of gold who have a special way of making our lives a better place. I long to hear that precious little bark and to hear him talk to me the way he did when he wanted to bite of something that I was eating. My heart is absolutely shattered and I don't know if I'll ever get over the loss of my precious little Tarzan Lee. Gone but not forgotten I will hold you in my heart until that wonderful day when we meet again at that place I called the Rainbow Bridge.
RudisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!