View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 07:14 AM   #7
Francie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by palsers
Hi everyone, it has been a while and do I have a story to tell you. I gave my wife her little yorkie on Valentines night right. It was a great night for us. The next night we are in our car takeing Teah for her first ride in her new doggie purse. All of sudden these two girls run a stop sign and hit our car and spin it around 180 degrees. It shakes us up but we are ok. So we put Teah in the back seat in her cute little purse. We get out put the flasers on and my wife goes to the side walk while I help direct traffic until the police come. These two girls come up the side walk so I go walking over and say did you call the police. They said no so I said, I will go to my car and get my phone. I open the drivers door to get my phone and that is the last thing I remember. Can you beleive a women comes plowing into my car in a pickup spining the car around 180 degress again with puppie Teah in the back seat totaling the car. The impact of the crash throws me 30 feet in the air knocking me unconicous.My wife runs over to me thinking I might be dead. Well this story is not done and I promise to tell you the rest of the Teah accident story tommororw. I have photos because it is so crazy I thought you may not beleive me. You can see she is saying , Hey I almost got killed, I was so afraid. Also by the way does anyone know when her ears are going to stand up.
Omg! How frightening! Teah is ok? Did you go to the Vet? I'm glad you and your wife are ok...

Francie
Francie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!