View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 12:39 AM   #15
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I can't stand Cesar Milan, the only show I ever saw he was training a large dog that was food aggressive. Cesar put a bowl of food down, the dog went for it, Cesar gave a command word LEAVE IT the dog did not, Cesar PUNCHED the dog in the chest. I was horrified they would film this technic as a means of training. Cesar repeated putting the food dog, each time the dog showed aggressiveness, Cesar PUNCHED the dog in the chest. I was disgusted and never watched another of show of his.
Victoria Stillwell has GREAT training technics, all non-aggressive and successful. They should take Cesar Milan off the air.
Last night on TV I saw this clip with the dog and the pig, appalling.

Cesar is bad, but have you seen this show "At the end of my leash", or I think they changed it to "In the doghouse" or something like that. That guy REALLY rubbed me the wrong way; his mannerisms, his attitude, his FACE! even. I saw a commercial for his show years ago back when it was still on, and bf and I looked at each other and were like Who the F is this guy? WTF? He's SO mean to the dogs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!