Thread: Little Stinker
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 10:49 AM   #1
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Little Stinker

Who was is that said it's no point in disciplining dogs after the fact because they are not going to know what you are disciplining them for (by the way discipline to me means a time out)? I say hogwash, they do remember when they've done something they weren't supposed to do even if it is hours later.

Every morning my little stinker beats me downstairs to the kitchen because she knows it is breakfast time. Well this morning as I was going down the steps, Duchess wouldn't leave the bed....she wasn't sleep, she was sitting up watching me go down the steps. I really didn't think to much about it until I got in the kitchen

Well you would of thought a tornado had been through it. There was trash every where. Miss Little Stinker had gotten into the trash and probably ate chicken bones that I forgot to wrap up before I threw them away. I usually put food in the garbage disposal or put it in a plastic bag an take to the trashcans outside.

Last night I forgot to do that and just threw the chicken bones in the inside trashcan....big mistake. So I don't really blame her as it was my fault. I just thought it was curious that she didn't come down to the kitchen until after I had cleaned up. Now this is a yorkie that beats everyone downstairs for breakfast everyday. This one time when she didn't, there's a big mess in the kitchen????? They know, they just don' want us to to know that they know.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!