View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 12:06 PM   #1
Nooladoo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default So cute - but what IS she?!

Hello! I'm new to this board! It looked like the nicest board to be a part of, although I do not have a purebred Yorkshire. Fionnuala (Fi-noo-lah) is my little 6 month old rescued wonder, who was allegedly Yorkie/Shih Tzu. Does she have the coloring and the face of a Yorkie? Yes. Does she have a longish body, barrel chest and stubby legs like a Shih Tzu? Yes. Two things stump me, however -- she steadily passed the maximum weight for her breed(s) at 26 pounds (today) and does not have long hair whatsoever!

I'm sorry if I don't belong on this board :-/ Not quite sure what the parameters would be. Can anyone help me here? What the heck is she?

Ideas would be: Border Terrier, Dandie Terrier, and last but not least (and the most viable?): Glen of Imaal.

I love my little Noola darling no matter what she is, but her breeding has me stumped. Her temperament is very much like a Yorkshire.

Thank you all in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
So cute - but what IS she?!-fullsizerender.jpg   So cute - but what IS she?!-fullsizerender-1-.jpg   So cute - but what IS she?!-img_1267.jpg   So cute - but what IS she?!-img_1281.jpg  
Nooladoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!