View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 05:52 PM   #1
Jellymint
Senior Yorkie Talker

Shade Monty's Stylin' - Kuryakyn Pet Palace

The Majestic Mr Monty is stylin' now! Just picked up a Kuryakyn Pet Palace for my motorcycle! Because I spend so much time on my motorcycle, having sometime that will be comfortable for Monty was critical. I did a bunch of research and settled on this bad boy. Because Monty is so little and this carrier is so roomy, I am going to be able to make cushions for the floor as well as the sides. I am going to make some plush covers to put over top of a water proof cushion on the bottom so I can put him in wet or muddy and have something to swap out while on the road. It is pretty much exactly what I was hoping for. By making padded cushions for the sides inside, it will not only make it warmer inside but will have added protection for when we go 4x4ing in the jeep. Tom is going to create some bolts to secure it to the jeep for when he takes him by himself.

Monty is slowly gaining trust and security and becoming more and more playful and puppy like!! He is still very nervous in new situations and this carrier has him a wee bit concerned. Smile. That's okay. I set it up on my kitchen counter and strap him in so I can talk to him and give him treats and let him know he is safe. I also put it on the floor and put all his toys in there so he has to go in and retrieve them. Lil treats tucked in the corners helps too. Smile.

Monty's Stylin' - Kuryakyn Pet Palace-img_5901.jpg
Monty's Stylin' - Kuryakyn Pet Palace-img_5904.jpg
Monty's Stylin' - Kuryakyn Pet Palace-img_5905.jpg
Monty's Stylin' - Kuryakyn Pet Palace-img_5916.jpg
Jellymint is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!