View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 06:48 PM   #6
joyce evans
YT 1000 Club Member

I'm getting the pup as a gift from my soon to be DIL. She's not selling her pups. I doubt she knows all the reasons why they should stay with mom for at least 12 weeks but I could be wrong. I mentioned it to her shortly before they were born even though I didn't know all the reasons. There is a litter of 3 and she is keeping the other 2. Never to breed again. Of course I have no problem waiting as far as the pup is concerned. I have been in contact with her daily concerning the pups and am getting photos and videos almost every day. My pup is the runt. She is half the size of her siblings but is the first to do everything. The pups are in good health and my future DIL is doing a great job caring for them and mom. I wouldn't even consider getting her until 2 weeks after she has completed her shots which would be 9 weeks anyway. I can wait 3 weeks longer as hard as that will be. I am extremely excited! She is learning her name which is Dominique Faith Evans. I am learning about her by watching and studying her videos. I can't wait to touch her! Thanks for enlightening me!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!