View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 12:56 PM   #15
canana
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe8 View Post

I have a new fear of doggy day care's. Unsanitary, injuries and dog fight's always happen...

I could be over analyzing the situation and I did write out of frustration and tears which made me feel better afterwards...

I'm tough on myself. If I give up this dog, I will probably never get another again because I would feel awful and mad at myself for giving her up. It angers me when I see someone give up a pet because of a new baby or can't take care of it. (I won't even mention that I've seen some of the same people get new ones months later because that really makes me angry) I was brought up to care for a pet it's entire life because they are a member of the family.
Sorry to hear about the struggle you're going through. It sounds really tough. I also have the same feelings about doggy day cares, so I've never taken Scottie to them.

Don't feel too bad about the post, I can understand how it feels to be frustrated and lost and just wanting to vent

Hopefully it's not your new work arrangement that's causing you too much stress. Just don't forget to take a breather and relax! My Scottie's presence only makes me the happiest girl ever, be it good days or bad, he always cheers me up. I hope you're able to sort things out. It's really true that our dogs feed off our frustration and negativity. Maybe try to look on the bright side of things? And if it really isn't working, your baby girl really does deserve to be cared and loved by someone who really really wants her around.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!