View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 04:27 PM   #11
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliealfies mum View Post
Iam in agreement with Yorkiemom1 , this baby loves you to bits and needs your attention. She would learn to love whoever she was with and if it means parting with her it would be the best thing but it needs to be someone who can give her 100% attention. I don't like the idea of the collar thing as if it hurts her it can't be right. If you are not going to give her up is there no way she can sit in your knee or be very close to you whilst your working? Whatever happens you need to find a better solution for both of you as you will both suffer in the long run.

Anyone breaking into my home, would never be able to get within arm's length to me, NOT because of vicious guardian yorkies at my feet, but simply out of sheer number of dogs curled up and stretched out all around my chair and feet, obstructing any approaching intruder .....if I am in my recliner, I have at least 12 dogs snuggled and sleeping all over my lap and legs and chair.....and they all have their own spot....God forbid anyone gets into someone elses spot....

That is the Truth of Yorkies.....they just live to be directly intact with their mistress/master....this baby adores you, and to be fair to her, you need to make sure her faithful allegiance is returned to her by an equally adoring owner.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!